If you’re about to write a stress management essay, you should know some basic rules about writing and you should also explore some stress management techniques. But first, let’s take a look at the structure of an essay.
Structure of essay
An essay is a text written in prose where an analysis of our ideas and the way of relating to each other is carried out. Therefore, you must have your thoughts well ordered, and your ideas well-founded, and only after that you will be able to reflect them on paper. The usual structure of an essay consists of three main parts:
- It’s usually short, but not necessarily. It depends on the relevance of what we’re going to write. The idea is to introduce the reader to what will become the topic to be developed, and in it the hypothesis is presented.
- It is the main body and contains most of the information.In this part one will explain the arguments, giving compelling reasons that support a hypothesis.
- It is the last part, and consists of a brief review of all the above, from the hypothesis, to the final point or solution.
How to deal with stress?
But what information people should take into account if the topic of an essay is about stress? There are many investigations that prove the importance stress management has. We will highlight some of the main ideas of the topic. So, what do you need to know to cope with stress?
- Practice relaxation techniques. One of the best recommendation to deal with stress is to train your mind. It is not necessary that you go to a psychologist to do it. Yoga or meditation are the simple solutions that can reduce stress. People who practice yoga or meditation develop a capacity for self-control and management of their emotions well above the average. In fact, several scientific studies have shown that this type of practice increases the density and activity of those areas of the brain that are responsible for positive emotions.
- Do sport. The sport is another great in managing mental and physical Practicing sports on a regular basis makes us release endorphins (a powerful happiness hormone) and helps us to rest better at night. One of the best sports to combat stress effectively is swimming, and in addition to helping our body to release tension and contractures, certain styles (such as swim to breaststroke) also bring us the benefits of relaxation techniques.
- Take a rest. It is shown that the brain performs better if we give a small break (even a minute) for each hour of work. So go for a glass of water or a coffee, stretch your legs and clear your mind. Also, sitting for many hours in a row is not good for your back. There are also certain exercises to perform in the office or at home, which will help you to combat the effects of bad postural habits while relaxing your body and your mind.
- Sleep the necessary hours. Experts recommend between 7 and 8 hours of sleep daily. The restorative activity that sleep exerts on our body and our psyche is fundamental to start the day right. A rested mind is a mind prepared to better handle work related stress. Sleep enough hours and you will see how your energy levels and overall health improve. If you have annoying neighbors or other noises that prevent you from falling asleep, use earplugs (but be sure to buy a good alarm clock).
- Quit smoking. If you have not quit smoking yet, you should start thinking about it. Tobacco not only does not help to relax, it also increases the amount of toxins present in your body, decreases the concentration of oxygen in your blood and can cause serious health problems and even death. Quitting smoking will improve your health, your energy level and your self-esteem for having achieved it. After quitting smoking response the body will show will pay for itself.
- Eat healthy. The lack of time can cause many eating problems,especially when speaking about healthy eating. But one should pay special attention to what is eaten, abusing the so-called junk food, and incorporating vitamins, minerals and fiber that is needs for proper functioning and that are present in a large extent in fruits and vegetables. In addition, healthy eating will cause chronic fatigue changes.
Now you know what the importance stress management has and you can proceed to writing your essay. Here are some more tips for you to remember when writing a qualitative paper:
- Investigate well on the subject to write, do searches on the internet, go to the library. If you use Wikipedia as a source, make sure first that the information is correct.
- Read all the essays that you can and that have been written, about the topic that you are going to treat, and analyze them. It is one of the best ways to gain agility in writing.
- Begin your writing after brainstorming. You do not have to order your thoughts, just let them flow, and try to make the list of your ideas
- Decide the argumentative line, so that the reader understands your point of view about it and your thinking, as well as why you think about it.
- Order your ideas and base them with solid arguments that support it.
- Develop the topic in detail, being as thorough as possible with each argument.
Writing stress management essays isn’t as complicated as it may seem, but still it requires plenty of work. If you don’t feel that writing an essay is your biggest desire, don’t worry! We are the team of professionals who will help you to create the right essay according to your requirements. Just visit our website https://thewritemyessay.com/, take a look at the services we provide and contact us per email. We will develop the right essay for you!