||Annual mean wage
The above showing the Annual mean wage of different occupations in the United States. All occupations have a different annual mean wage. Why is this? There are dozens of factors that can increase or decrease annual mean wage of any occupation. Let see some major reason/ factors that caused the difference in annual wage.
- The annual wage of engineering occupation can do the site/place. For example, a country where most work is available in construction field; there a civil engineer must have a high pay wage than other engineering occupation.
- The wage varies due to the recent trend in a country or world. In recent years, America focusing on space that’s why In the above table the annual wage of Aerospace engineer is high than all other engineering occupation.
- The annual wage of these engineering occupations also depends upon the priority of a country. For example in Saudi Arabia, the annual wage of a civil engineer is very high because they focusing on making new big building.
- The wage difference also creates due to the low number of an engineer in that field. If a country has the low number of electrical engineers, then the demand for electrical engineers will increase and then automatically it affects Annual mean wage.
- This difference can also create due to the quantity of production and range of revenue in that field.