2. Web application stack consists of all the necessary elements that are required in building the applications (Stahl &Volter, 2006). They are described as tools required to facilitate the work of a developer in accomplishing the website development tasks. There are various components which are regarded necessary in this case. For example; operating system, web framework, programming language, and database. They are considered essential in web development. Apps development team capitalize on one stack to develop their expertise.
3. Web platforms provide a set of APIs that are used to build the websites. They are also known for helping in the creation of command lines that are pertinent to any website development work (Stahl &Volter, 2006). Moreover, they offer coding standards and other traditionally recognized links to the web application. Before embarking on serious work of website development, it is always recommended to choose the best provider who guarantees security of data. A platform is the starting point for any app developer. For example, Joomla platform offers a wide range of benefits to the user. Some of the components that a web platform should contain are; security services. This ensures that the user’s data is not prone to attack by a third party. Further, application services are provided within the platform. It supports the developer to host the work for public consumption. It also offers connection and device services.
4. Two web development framework considered are AnguarJs and Laravel. Their pertinent characteristics are;
5. Management of web content is essential for any developer. Choosing the best management system is based on particular characteristics which are dependent on the user. The two systems of choice are WordPress and Joomla. The table below elucidate the comparisons which exist between the two.
|Contains multilingual support which is out of the boxLacks native apps to update the site on a mobile phoneIt has testing units built within It can support MySQL and Ms SQL It has the APIs for CMC and its framework Contains customizable templates Joomla is known for its complexity and it might take a while before a new learners gets the concept.Has security extension which are not very strong. Provides interactive mobile theme It has Easy Fronted SEO||It has perfect plugins to support multilingual.Contains the applications for the admin to continually update the siteWordPress has features such as optimizely that allows testing.Only supports MySQL Its APIs covers from HTTP to databases Also offers templates which are primary for designing the website. Associated with simple blogs that are good for landing pages It has a strong back with several plugins that support high security measures. Can run on similar domain It has Yoast SEO|
6. There are a couple of alternatives to a client-server architectures. One of the options is the use of a centralized computer where every person in the organization has a terminal (Simperl et al., 2013). This is opposed to client based server where a client has an individual machine. All the terminals are converged onto one mainframe where all work is consolidated. Another alternative could be peer to peer networking. This is whereby personal computers are both client and server. This minimizes the chances of inconveniences connecting to the main server shared from a common point.
7. The first one is the server. It has different operating systems with higher memory capacity. It has a high processing speed due to multiple requests from the workstation. On the other hand, the workstation is used to conduct technical applications (Dhir, 2004). It is used to send requests to the server. In some instances, it is a single computer equipped with the right apps to run the specified functions. The third element is network devices. They connect the server to the workstation. Network devices ensure the information is routed to the right server. For example, a hub can connect the server to several workstations (Stahl &Volter, 2006). Similarly, bridges are used in an office with many departments. They ensure network segmentation hence assisting in determining the location of the workstation.
8. The client-server pattern involves client requesting the server. The server is believed to contain logical representation in the form of stored procedures. On the other hand, HTTP uses valid links between nodes (Simperl et al., 2013). Both of them have to connect to a particular system with stored information that can logically interpret and send back the required output.
Dhir, A. (2004). The digital consumer technology handbook: A comprehensive guide to devices, standards, future directions, and programmable logic solutions. Amsterdam: Newnes.
Simperl, E., Cuel, R., & Stein, M. (2013). Incentive-centric semantic web application engineering. San Rafael, Calif. (1537 Fourth Street: Morgan & Claypool.
Stahl, T., &Volter, M. (2006). Model-driven software development: Technology, engineering, management.
How to place an order:
Select your academic level and the number of pages and pick a desired deadline
Then press “Order Now”
Add your instructions
Choose writer’s category
Make a payment
Get your paper before the deadline
Not Ready to pay? Try for free!free inquiry